Information Note pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 - Personal data protection code.
Purposes of the Processing
The data is processed for purposes directly related and instrumental to the provision of the requested services; it can also be used to send advertising material, for marketing activities and commercial information concerning the products and services SYNCRO srl displays and provides on its portal; to measure the level of user satisfaction on the quality of the products and/or services provided and on other activities performed by our Company, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisitions of information in order to finalise a contract or supply a service, etc.
The data will mainly be processed using electronic and data processing systems and recorded to data banks and filed on paper and/or any other suitable means in pursuance with the security measures provided in the Minimum Security Measures Technical Regulations, Annex B to the Personal Data Processing Code.
Optional collection of data
Collection of personal data is purely optional. However, failure to grant consent to such collection, even partial, of the personal data requested to complete the Service Access Registration Form, may make it impossible for us to fully provide the requested Service.
Subjects to whom such data may be communicated to
Your personal data may be communicated to Company personnel who are in charge of and assigned to such processing activities; such personnel have received due training on the security and protection of personal data; it is however strictly prohibited to communicate or disseminate personal data to subjects who are not involved in providing the services.
Rights of the data subject
With regards to the processing of personal data, under art. 13 of L.D. no. 196 of 30.06.2003, interested parties have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
They are entitled to obtain indications on:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purpose and processing methods;
- the logic applied to processing if the same is carried out with the use of electronic means;
- indications on the identification data concerning the data controller and persons in charge of data processing;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as Designated Representatives for the Country or Persons in Charge of Processing.
They are entitled to obtain:
- update or integration of data, erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
You are also entitled to oppose, totally or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communications.
The Data Controller is:
SYNCRO srl - Viale dell'industria 42 - 21052 - Busto Arsizio (VA)