SYNTROLplus 4.0 is the SYNCRO turnkey supervisory system designed for new extrusion lines but also able to be retrofitted on to an existing blown or cast film line replacing the old line control system
Based on industrial B&R PLC technology, SYNTROLplus 4.0 is a state-of-the-art solution to completely manage the extrusion line with an HTML user friendly operator interface which also allows easy access from smartphones and tablets guaranteeing the customer can continuosly keep their business under control. SYNTROLplus as with all SYNCRO machines, integrates OPC-UA which allows information to be easily and securely exchanged between diverse platforms from multiple vendors at zero cost.
Thanks to this OPC technology, SYNTROL saves engineering costs when exchanging process data between SYNTROL controlled machines and other process machines plus allows easy communication between a customers managment software such as MRP, ERP or CRM. Different options are available to control existing and/or new utilities. Wide range of HMI’s available E.g. MultiTouch screen 15”-19”-21”.
PRINCIPALE OF OPERATION
- Gauging system for either flat or blown lines.
- Electrical panels for temperatures and pressure control.
- Electrical panel for power and drive control.
- Air conditioning for cabinet temperature control (optional) Control Pulpit for PC Touch Screen SYNTROL.
- Temperature control of all heat/cool and heat only zones.
- Speed control of all extruders drives.
- Blenders either batch or continuous.
- Centralized conveying systems and material handling.
- IBC control & Lay flat control.
- IBC % Air Ring blower control.
- Bubble cage open/close & raise/lower control.
- Open/close control of the collapsing frame.
- Gauging system control.
- Automatic air ring or auto die control.
- Oscillating nip left/right control.
- Oscillating nip open/close control.
- Secondary nip open/close control.
- Haul off drive speed control.
- Edge guide control.
- Auxiliary equipment control.